Friday, September 18, 2009

INCOGNITO is now available...(again)


I was able to get the rights to my first book reverted back to me, and I re-released INCOGNITO at the end of July to much applause and fanfare. (At least, that’s how it happened in my head. I think most of the reading public were just counting down the days 'til they could purchase Dan Brown's latest book. Have you heard about it, by any chance?)

Isn't the cover art for INCOGNITO gorgeous? It's a hand-colored copperplate engraving from the early nineteenth century courtesy of George Glazer Galleries in New York. If any of you are in the market for antique maps, prints, etc, check them out at http://www.georgeglazer.com/.

And if anyone is in the market for a book various readers have described as “a great, witty, fun read” please check out INCOGNITO.

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered both your books from Amazon. I am a HUGE Heyer/ Austin fanatic in need of new & interesting material. I read the excerpts and I am very excited to read these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    Thanks for posting and for checking out my books; I hope you enjoy them. I just read two of Heyer's novels this past weekend: "The Unknown Ajax" and "The Foundling." I read a bunch of Heyer's books as a teenager and now I'm re-reading them and finding some I missed the first time around. She and Austen were both brilliant. I don't claim to be in their league, my books are "lighter" fare, but hopefully you'll get a laugh out of them.

    Thanks again,

    Suzanne Allain

    ReplyDelete